One of the best, ever, success principles I learned and applied was to mimic the masters. I attribute my success in school and my career to finding the person who did it the best and copying what they did until it was second nature. At that point, I started adding my own Amina-flair and making it my own.
I am dedicating this blog to some of the conversations I have in my head, the things I say to myself, and especially the things I say to myself when I am faced with a situation that I find challenging. Over the past few weeks, I have been noticing the stories I tell myself when things do and do not go my way. I have been noticing the thoughts I think when I am happy and less-than-happy. It has been insightful to see my go-to thoughts and comments, when I am tired or unhappy and my go-to thoughts and comments, when I am happy and fulfilled.
Here are my favorite Master Manifestor thoughts and comments:
- I got this!
- This is going to be one of my best stories to tell when I figure this out.
- I am so proud of how far you have come.
- You... really... CAN... manifest... ANYTHING!
- Just try and see what happens.
- Ask your Angels to intervene and make it happen for you.
- Ok, God, just you and me - you can take over now!
- I get what I want.
- I always get what I want.
- I have the best luck!
- Things always work out for me!
- I always get paid!
- Money always finds me!
- Money is never an issue.
- I am so loved by everyone and everything in the Universe. I allow this love to wrap around me.
- Remember the time I manifested myself into the heart of Times Square on New Year's Eve? This is easier than that!
Here are a few of my favorites when I am feeling sad, frustrated or upset.
- If I could have anything I wanted right now, what would I want to be happening instead? Ok, God - all yours.
- What is the underlying feeling I am having right now? What can I do to feel a little bit better?
- Wow! This is REALLY not working out at all for me. I wonder if it is a sign it is not meant to be?
... But, I really want this. Ok... handing this over for a miracle.
- Dear God - I am not in my right mind right now. I am so __________ (scared, worried, frustrated, angry). Help me! Help me! I ask you to change my perspective. Help me see this entire situation differently. I know everything is here to serve. Please show me how this serves, because right now, I am feeling_________.
- Who could I ask for help with this?
- What other miraculous way could this get done?
And, finally... for the big dreams. The ones I can get paralyzed just thinking about.
-I AM A MASTER MANIFESTOR.
- Things ALWAYS work out for me.
- Thank God I do not need to know the HOW.
- I believe in miracles.
- This is too much for me right now. I am going to go do something else and let this work itself out to a bite size piece for me.
- Ick, that was not a very happy thought. Undo! Undo! Return to sender!
- I am so sorry. I love you so much. I will always be right here for you. Do not worry about how this is going. It will work itself out. There is nothing else you need to do right now. I love you.
Remember, you are whatever you say you are. If you want to be a Master Manifestor, like me, simply DECIDE that you ARE. Say to yourself, I AM A MASTER MANIFESTOR. And, use some of my statements to get out there and create the things you want with 0% effort, 100 return!
Want to learn to be a Master Manifest too? Check out my Coaching Programs to work with me one on one!
This is the time of year, where in the US, we pause and take a moment to celebrate our freedom. There is a different feeling in the air, it is lighter and happier as people relax more, connect more and enjoy the celebration of our independence. That feeling - the one of waking up and doing whatever sounds like fun, that is the essence of freedom. Freedom is a big word used in my coaching practice - people are looking for financial freedom, freedom from their problems, and freedom from feeling less than. The real place to gain our freedom is from our thoughts!
I am not the type of person who is against the ego, our mind, or our thoughts. While I definitely am very heart-centered, I choose to think of my heart as the Commander-in-Chief of one of the most powerful armies of the world, my mind. My heart knows where to go, what moves to make, and how to clearly meet the objectives for a peaceful life built around service. To get there, I need to strength of my mind. My mind is my best friend in that, when it gets a command from my heart, it can figure out exactly how to execute it to precision. It is truly amazing. In order to do that, I need to give my mind all the resources it needs to be fully successful, or at the very least, remove the obstacles in its path to success.
This month, I invite you to engage in a practice to amp up your love for your mind, its amazing ability to tell stories, the thoughts that it throws out there (mainly to protect you) that can be a huge stop sign, and all of the other little things it does that trip you up. Realize, that your mind is truly like a large Army. Willing and able to march in any direction at a moments notice, but, left with zero direction, will go in a million different ways all at once. This month, we practice building our freedom, by using the strongest tool in our toolkit, our mind. And, in order to do that, we start by nurturing it and giving it all the love and support it needs to continue to help us achieve every one of our dreams and heart's desires.
This month we build our ability to create freedom from the less than desired circumstances, by building up our biggest ally in creation, our mind. Here are some mind-loving practices:
1. Meditation - you have heard it, you know it is good, but you still are not doing it... I have been there! Take all the distress out of it. Take five minutes a day (set your timer) to just sit with stillness. There are a bazillion ways to meditate. Find a guided meditation/visualization (my favorite is Tree of Life with Jack Canfield, who he learned from Deirde Hade). Listen to some classical music and just get lost in the music. Stare out into space or nature. Walk a labyrinth (to find one near you go to labyrinthlocator.org).
Hi! Welcome to my blog, Lunch with Cinderella. I love writing about my life experiences and the fact that they may help spur some cool experiences of your own. If you are here, leave a comment... I read them all and love hearing from you!
Get New Blogs delivered to your Inbox!