The Mind of a master Manifestor
One of the best, ever, success principles I learned and applied was to mimic the masters. I attribute my success in school and my career to finding the person who did it the best and copying what they did until it was second nature. At that point, I started adding my own Amina-flair and making it my own.
I am dedicating this blog to some of the conversations I have in my head, the things I say to myself, and especially the things I say to myself when I am faced with a situation that I find challenging. Over the past few weeks, I have been noticing the stories I tell myself when things do and do not go my way. I have been noticing the thoughts I think when I am happy and less-than-happy. It has been insightful to see my go-to thoughts and comments, when I am tired or unhappy and my go-to thoughts and comments, when I am happy and fulfilled.
Here are my favorite Master Manifestor thoughts and comments:
- I got this!
- This is going to be one of my best stories to tell when I figure this out.
- I am so proud of how far you have come.
- You... really... CAN... manifest... ANYTHING!
- Just try and see what happens.
- Ask your Angels to intervene and make it happen for you.
- Ok, God, just you and me - you can take over now!
- I get what I want.
- I always get what I want.
- I have the best luck!
- Things always work out for me!
- I always get paid!
- Money always finds me!
- Money is never an issue.
- I am so loved by everyone and everything in the Universe. I allow this love to wrap around me.
- Remember the time I manifested myself into the heart of Times Square on New Year's Eve? This is easier than that!
Here are a few of my favorites when I am feeling sad, frustrated or upset.
- If I could have anything I wanted right now, what would I want to be happening instead? Ok, God - all yours.
- What is the underlying feeling I am having right now? What can I do to feel a little bit better?
- Wow! This is REALLY not working out at all for me. I wonder if it is a sign it is not meant to be?
... But, I really want this. Ok... handing this over for a miracle.
- Dear God - I am not in my right mind right now. I am so __________ (scared, worried, frustrated, angry). Help me! Help me! I ask you to change my perspective. Help me see this entire situation differently. I know everything is here to serve. Please show me how this serves, because right now, I am feeling_________.
- Who could I ask for help with this?
- What other miraculous way could this get done?
And, finally... for the big dreams. The ones I can get paralyzed just thinking about.
-I AM A MASTER MANIFESTOR.
- Things ALWAYS work out for me.
- Thank God I do not need to know the HOW.
- I believe in miracles.
- This is too much for me right now. I am going to go do something else and let this work itself out to a bite size piece for me.
- Ick, that was not a very happy thought. Undo! Undo! Return to sender!
- I am so sorry. I love you so much. I will always be right here for you. Do not worry about how this is going. It will work itself out. There is nothing else you need to do right now. I love you.
Remember, you are whatever you say you are. If you want to be a Master Manifestor, like me, simply DECIDE that you ARE. Say to yourself, I AM A MASTER MANIFESTOR. And, use some of my statements to get out there and create the things you want with 0% effort, 100 return!
Want to learn to be a Master Manifest too? Check out my Coaching Programs to work with me one on one!
7/15/2017 04:30:01 pm
Thank you Amina. This is so full of very helpful suggestions. I just love it and will refer to it often.
7/19/2017 01:13:25 pm
Thank you for this, Amina. It helps.
7/19/2017 08:24:25 pm
Thanks, Karen! I am glad you liked it!
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Welcome to my blog, Lunch with Cinderella. I love writing about my life experiences and the fact that they may help spur some cool experiences of your own. If you are here, leave a comment... I read them all and love hearing from you!
Get New Blogs delivered to your Inbox!