I started to feel like things were getting hard. And, if you know that feeling, it is not a good feeling - it is icky. And, I am all about Easy. I kept asking myself, "how could this be easier?" and while I came up with a long list of ways to make it easier, none of them sounded fun, and they were all work! Totally the opposite of what I teach, 0% effort, 100% return. I knew hard wasn't right, ick was definitely nor right, "I have to get this done" was the wrong path. I came up with my how to make it easy...
Here are my top five ways on how to make anything easy:
1. Ask yourself, "what if this was easy?" - I know it sounds simple, but it is so often forgotten. I remember once I talked to a wise spiritual woman and she illuminated for me that all the forgiveness work I had done towards my ex, actually now needed to be directed to my ex's new girlfriend. I deflated. Years of work and now I have to start all over again :( I was telling my friend about it, and she said, write a forgiveness letter before bed and set the intention that when you wake up, she will be forgiven. That's it, I thought? That's easy! Guess what... it was!
2. Let your subconcious mind figure it out for you- You know how they always say your mind is a powerful thing... well, it is! And, it is a problem-solving GENIUS! It can find solutions you would have never thought of - all you got to do is give it a good problem to solve. Try some of these - "Mind - how can I LOVE what I do for a living?". "Mind - show me how to bring $10,000 easily and effortlessly in my life?" "Mind - show me the best way to handle this very delicate situation." And, guess what, it will. All it requires is for you to ask your mind to show you instead of getting wrapped up in your mind to find the answer. Here's the difference - use the mind as an external tool that you delegate solving the problem too, instead of sitting inside your mind and thinking of possible solutions. You know how when you can't remember someone's name and then you walk away and do something else and voila, you remember thier name. That is because your sub-concious mind was working on that "problem" the whole time, while your concious mind was rocking out to Taylor Swift!
3. Command it into Being (i.e., say it IS so) - Deciding is one of the MOST powerful things you can ever do. You can decide things work for you or they don't. You can decide people like you or you can decide they don't. You can decide money easily flows into your life of you can decide it doesn't. Deciding is powerful. Remember when you made an important decision. Remember how it felt. When you truly decide, you decide. You don't think what if, or should I have, you decide and you move forward confidently. Many of us decide and 30 seconds later, un-decide, then 30 seconds later decide differently. DECIDE that whatever you are working through will be easy, will come to you in an unexpected magical way, and will be taken care of for you!
4. Let it GO (or, Let Go and Let God)! Do you remember a time when something really "bad" happened to you and now it is one of the best things that could have ever happened to you? That happens all the time. So you are in a yucky job, or your health isn't great, you know what, thinking about how terrible that is, just makes it worse! Hand over all the ickiness of the situation (and you can call it icky) to your higher self / higher power / Universe /God and say, "Take this icky mess, I am done with it and transform it into something awesome". To transform your hard stuff into easy stuff, you have to let it go and separate it from yourself. The hard stuff is not true. It is not you. And, it is not what the Universe wants for you. It is not your karma. It is not something you deserve. It is something that is happening and can be transformed perfectly, in perfect timing, in the perfect way - but you gotta hand it over first!
5. Nurture your JOY! Want to make it really easy? Go do something FUN! Yup, you heard me. Stop working, stop typing, stop jornaling, stop thinking and get up, move your body and do something you LOVE to do! Paint, draw, spend time with people you love, watch an old movie on tv, take a nap, go for a walk, get yourself a yummy cup of hot cocoa (or better yet, a cupcake) and make yourself happy! Your vibration is EVERYTHING. Want it to work out quickly - douse it in joy and it'll happen quicker than you can imagine!
We are doing Joy Challenge again this year! If you want to join us for our 2017 Joy Challenge on how to make it easy with 0% effort, 100% return, you can sign up here!
Hi! Welcome to my blog, Lunch with Cinderella. I love writing about my life experiences and the fact that they may help spur some cool experiences of your own. If you are here, leave a comment... I read them all and love hearing from you!
Get New Blogs delivered to your Inbox!